- 1 ounce citron vodka or vodka
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce (1 tbsp) fresh lime juice
- Garnish: lime wedge
- Garnish: berries
- Garnish: coarse sugar or granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- Moisten rim of chilled martini glass with lime wedge.
- [Optional] Sprinkle sugar onto small plate, and dip moistened rim into the sugar to coat lightly.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add cranberry juice, vodka, curacao and lime juice; cover and shake.
- Strain into martini glass.
- [Optional] Throw in a few raspberries, blackberries and/or blueberries.
- Serve, drink and enjoy!