Hope Partnership could not succeed without the support of our generous volunteers who provide their time and talent to help advance our goals.
Some ways to volunteer:
- Tutoring/Mentoring. If you are available weekdays between 3:30 and 5 p.m., and would like to tutor or mentor our children, we would love to have you.
- Lead afternoon activities. We offer sports, drama, art, chess, and forensic sciences.
- Assist with communications. Help us write content for our website and newsletters, shoot videos or photographs of school events, and design posters and activities materials.
- Serve as a Hope ambassador. Help us spread the good news of Hope by speaking at small (and sometimes not-so-small) fundraising events and presentations.
- Coordinate other volunteers.
- Share creative ideas.
Note that all volunteers who interact with children must undergo a background check.